Working with The Comms Crowd
Since our inception in 2012 we’ve never stopped growing, never had a ‘bad’ year. We attribute our solid success to a win/win business model and a clear vision that combines the freedom of freelance life with the best practise and team culture of a great agency.
To be part of our freelance collective you’ll need a selection of hard-core, proven tech/fintech B2B skills in PR especially media relations, or copy-writing or social media/growth-hacking.
The perks are fairly obvious: you get to contribute to cool accounts, as part of a team of diverse, senior professionals, in a positive and supportive culture, working the hours and days you chose, from home, for great rates.
We welcome the ad-hoc approach so knock out your best pitch to Sam on email.to start the ball rolling.
20/3/2019: Looking for a media savvy, part-time freelance PR junior to support our busy fintech PR team and run our own social media feeds for around 15 – 30 hours a month.
What’s great about this job?
- Work your own hours from home when you want, fits in perfectly with uni, the demands of a young family, a returner looking to get back up to speed, or the need for a second job.
- Although remote working you’re part of a really nice, diverse team that are kind and supportive and you are learning best practise all the way.
- It’s paid experience working on smart B2B fintech accounts and your responsibilities grow as you prove your capabilities.
- You get your hands on cool PR tools like Response Source and Digital Coverage Books.
- We have a respected market reputation, so a stint with us looks great on your CV. Our past juniors have gone on to walk straight into their dream jobs, as demonstrated by Marcel and Holly.
What do you need to be able to do it?
Working remotely is not easy in some ways, so you need to be a conscientious self-starter, a clear communicator and someone who, once they agree a deadline, does not miss it. You need to be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in B2B and PR with a proven basic knowledge of the media landscape. Fintech is not an easy subject so you should have some level of desire to understand it – as it won’t come naturally! You’ll be comfortable working in Excel and you should be able to write succinctly and clearly, while experience of managing social media feeds (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter) is a plus.
If that hasn’t put you off already, pitch Sam@commscrowd.com