PR, Social, Digital – make it credible
We may work from home and so not always look our best, but it’s all best practice here. We provide retained UK PR and social media services managing your reputation and instilling trust. We tell your corporate story creatively and credibly making sure news is news and that your proposition adds value to the debate. We are expert at keeping you front of mind even when news is thin on the ground, or you don’t have much time to give us.Through staying close to topical issues and providing thought leadership content, your media know to expect good stories from us. Your modest PR budget is invested in impact not splurged on white noise.
We see social media as a means to amplify your brand and talk to your customers. We are here to advise on which platform is right for your business, what tone of voice to use and help you run social media campaigns in conjunction with your wider communications plans.
But digital marketing is also about taking your customers on a journey and providing them with the right content at the right time, whether it is email, podcasts, webinars or blogs. This is where our team can help creating and distributing the right content for you.
Oh and did we mention we recently were short listed for an award for Best PR Campaign in the public sector?
Currently we provide retained PR services for Apperio, Caplin, Cloudview ,dxw EAS and Elliptic.
Recent Prime Coverage
- CNBC:Startup aims to catch those using bitcoin to pay for child porn onlne
- Reuters:New partnership aims to clamp down on use of bitcoin for child porn
- BBC:Bitcoins used in child sex abuse deals targeted
- City AM: Elliptic and IWF unite to clamp down on bitcoin’s use in child porn
- Fortune: New Partnership to Stop People From Using Bitcoin for Child Porn
- FT: Leaving the EU is simply not worth the risk
- TechCrunch: Elliptic takes in $5M for its blockchain forensics tool
- Computing: Dept of Health works with g-cloud provider dxw in intranet revamp
- The Telegraph:Skype founder on speed dial for start-ups
- Forbes: What Does The Future Of Global FinTech Hold?:
- Financial IT: Live from Sibos ( video)
- South China Morning Post: Banking outside the next big move for lenders
- The Register Digital Services dies early
- Banking Technology: Blockchain: widely discussed but what are the implications?