Blogs from the FinTech team
- Lauren taps into five years of direct experience to pass on her tips for laying down the foundations of a solid FinTech content marketing plan.
- Having survived to tell the tale, Sandra passes on lessons learned for live tweeting at an event (not for the faint-hearted)…
- Eria asks what some see as the the elephant in the room: what’s the value in engaging with industry analysts?
- We love our start-ups and nothing makes us happier than when they finally secure their funding – it’s big news. Lianne runs through her Top tips for announcing a funding round.
- Still not sure about taking control of the airwaves? Our data automation client Xceptor dived right in with its podcast series Unleash your Data, and here Alicia offers her advice and encouragement if you are still working up to Plunging into the podcast pool.
- Sam concedes that it’s hard to tell good stories if no-one wants to be in them and passes on her tips for how to get a bank to put its name to a story
Crib sheets, white papers and other useful stuff
- Help yourself to our AR white paper published by Eria on how to ensure AR programmes deliver to the bottom line.
- Check out Marc’s blog on how to get going on Influencer marketing
- Digest parts 1 and 2 of the American Play Book and how to take your tech firm across the pond, brought to you by our US partner, Swyft
- Download Sam’s check list for writing snappy copy, where less is always more.