Cool coverage featuring our Tech & Cyber Clients
160 years in B2B Tech and 75 of those tackling Cyber comms mean we’ve had the time to establish positive and meaningful relationships with journalists working in the trade, business and national press. It’s the strength of these relationships and our deep understanding of what makes great copy that delivers consistently strong and hard-hitting coverage.
Here’s just a fraction of what we’ve secured recently:
- Interview with CEO of civic tech experts mySociety in Management Today on his approach to leadership.
- Guest blog from head of delivery at digital services provider dxw in Computer Weekly on attracting women into tech.
- A byline article in The HR World on The Four Talent Pillars and the Future of Work by Alex Linley, CEO of Capp
- Comments from founder of Brexit Tracker in the Independent on what economic indicators show about the financial impact of Brexit.
- Letter from the CEO of IoT visual surveillance company Cloudview in the Daily Telegraph discussing new cyber security legislation.
- Article from managing director of change consultancy Kotter in Forbes on what Chris Froome’s Tour de France win says about business success.
- Dr Alex Linley, Capp CEO and co-founder and leading academic in the field of positive psychology commenting on levelling the playing field for university admissions in OnRec
- Article from dxw cyber in Professional Security on testing your organisation’s security.
- Article in Cloud Pro on how dxw’s campaign to highlight problems with the G-Cloud framework led to a change in Government policy.
- Interview with dxw’s head of commercial operations in Public Technology on implementing public sector digital transformation.
- Comments from CEO of mySociety in GQ discussing their service TheyWorkForYou.
- Byline from CEO of mySociety in Localgov on the growing impact of civic tech.
- Case study in Diginomica on dxw digital’s work with Thames Valley Housing.
- Opinion piece from the solutions director of EACS in Infosecurity on the risks of shadow IT.
- Byline article in HR Review from Capp CEO and co-founder Dr Alex Linley questioning if people analytics and psychometric testing are essential to recruitment.
- Comments from CEO of IT & security services provider EACS in The Times Future of Learning supplement on future-proofing your career.
- Byline from adam’s managing director in Tomorrow’s Care on the benefits of using technology to create a level playing field for smaller care providers.
- Article in Risk UK based on Cloudview’s White Paper on the implications of automated facial recognition.
- Case study in Professional Security on the use of Cloudview’s CCTV solution in social housing.