What can content marketing do for your firm?
Well-researched, authentic and authoritative content should resonate with your target audience across all phases of the sales cycle. Intelligent, sustained output that demonstrates you understanding of your market and its issues will set you apart from your competitors, increase brand awareness and ultimately help to generate high quality leads.
Whether you have an overflowing content calendar or are struggling to find enough to say, we can step in as an extra pair of hands or map out and fulfil a strategic content roadmap for you.
We will place our feet firmly in the shoes of your ideal prospects to understand what makes them tick and why your offering is perfect for them, so you can outsource content creation with confidence.
Content marketing services
- Winning web content: web copy, wireframe creation and customer journey optimisation
- Insightful contributed articles: coherent, topical and compelling article creation, from short form blog-style to full-length features ready for publication (which The Crowd excel in too if needed!)
- Professional podcasts: scheduling, script-writing, recording, guest recruitment from a wide network of experts and promotion
- Video strategy: storyboarding, script-writing and access to production companies that deliver award-winning yet affordable video content
- On-point brochures: full brochure hierarchies tailored to every type of decision maker in the buying cycle; comprehensive design services to suit your brand personality.
- Technical white papers and reports: material written and designed to get you qualified downloads and position you as thought leaders in your marketplace.
- Hard working case studies: showcasing your top talents and positioning you as the ones to choose in the minds of prospective customers.
Meet the content marketing team
Before joining forces in The Crowd, we served our time with a raft of best-practice PR and marketing agencies where most of us worked at account director level or above as well as creating and managing full content programmes in-house.
Content marketing clients
Some useful content marketing blogs
- Lauren taps into direct experience of leading content campaigns for a corporate juggernaut to pass on her tips for laying down the foundations of a solid content marketing plan.
- Alicia looks at how podcasts are rapidly becoming the favourite child in the B2B marketing class of 2019.
- Sam lists her top 10 tips for writing snappy copy.