What can thought leadership PR do for your firm?
Telling your story in a way that will engage your stakeholders; ensuring you become known and respected for your expertise; cutting through the noise to make your voice heard; serving as a red carpet to introduce your sales team – that’s how our PR helps our clients.
Don’t worry if you don’t have regular news, or lots of time, or a raft of spokespeople – that’s never stopped us before. We clear away the internal obstacles and find creative ways to raise your profile.
We’ll work with you every step of the way, from identifying relevant topics to rolling out manageable, credible campaigns that tap into your authenticity. We’ll help you get your views across clearly and make sure you receive the recognition you deserve.
- PR consultancy: developing PR strategy, messaging, corporate narrative and media strategy; organising media training
- Research: preparing tailored media lists, award calendars and event calendars
- News: setting up virtual press rooms; drafting press releases and distributing to relevant trade, business, national and regional press and freelancers
- Thought leadership: proactively pitching introductions and input to features, reactively pitching comment on topical issues and offering expert views on the trends of the future
- Media content: drafting blogs, opinion pieces, byline articles, profiles, case studies, white papers and press releases
- Event support: issuing pre-event news, targeting media and offering interviews, supporting media networking and press attendance for social events
- Award support: drafting entries and publicising successes
Meet the PR Team
Between us we have more than 145 years’ experience in B2B Tech & FinTech PR.
Before finding our spiritual home here with The Crowd, we all served our time with a raft of best-practice PR and marketing agencies, where most of us worked at account director level or above. Many of us also worked at a senior level in-house, so we truly understand the challenges our clients face as we’ve been in the same position. With The Crowd you benefit from our collective expertise, not just that of your account team, as we continually share tips and brainstorm ideas for all our clients.
Some useful PR blogs
You can find all our PR blogs here. Below are some of our favourites:
- When you’ve obtained funding, you want to make sure the relevant people know about it. Lianne shares 10 tips for effectively announcing a funding round
- Debbie poses the challenge What makes you the expert? Because if you want to be known for your thoughts and opinions, you need to start building those elusive proof points
- Just because it’s B2B tech doesn’t mean your interview has to be boring. Sam passes on her Top tips for great tech interviews.