Achieving regular client coverage is not that easy in B2B tech. Not every vendor or consultancy has regular breaking news. And even if it does, not all news is that compelling to the big publications.
But our PR team works with you to find insightful and topical stories and issues that are of interest to the media. They then pitch these ideas to selected journalists and editors, arranging the subsequent interview or drafting the articles according to the brief.
This proactive approach to PR doesn’t rely on, but complements, traditional press releases. It results in a steady and solid flow of coverage in the most respected trade, industry and business press.
Check out some of our client coverage highlights
Recent articles and blogs secured and drafted by the team
- Fintech Futures: Company culture: baking in the right values from the start
- The Fintech Times: Why KYC automation has the power to transform private banking
- Information Age: AI regulation for the EU: shot in the arm or shot in the dark?
- TheWealthNet: Reducing risk for financial institutions using multi-language KYC technologies.
- CEO Today Magazine: ESG is it there to tick a box or rattle the cage?
- We Are Tech Women: Women in fintech: a personal view on resetting the imbalance
- FInextra Blog: Why showing your workings is essential for trusted AI and KYC
- A-Team Insight: How a great private bank can be greater still with the right CRM