What can Content Marketing do for your firm?
Well-researched, authentic and authoritative content should resonate with your target audience across all phases of the sales cycle. Intelligent, sustained output that demonstrates you understand your market and its issues will set you apart from your competitors, increase brand awareness and ultimately help to generate high quality leads.
Whether you have an overflowing content calendar or are struggling to find enough to say, we can step in as an extra pair of hands or map out and fulfil a strategic content roadmap for you.
We will place our feet firmly in the shoes of your ideal prospects to understand what makes them tick and why your offering is perfect for them, so you can outsource content creation with confidence.
Recent examples of great content our team have produced include:
- Quorsus website copy and image portfolio selection
- The design of GDF’s company report
- Every element of our website refresh!
Content Marketing services
- Winning web content: web copy, wireframe creation and customer journey optimisation
- Insightful contributed articles: coherent, topical and compelling article creation, from short form blog-style to full-length features ready for publication (which The Crowd excel in too if needed!)
- Professional podcasts: scheduling, script-writing, recording, guest recruitment from a wide network of experts and promotion
- Video strategy: storyboarding, script-writing and access to production companies that deliver award-winning yet affordable video content
- On-point brochures: full brochure hierarchies tailored to every type of decision maker in the buying cycle; comprehensive design services to suit your brand personality
- Technical white papers and reports: material written and designed to get you qualified downloads and position you as thought leaders in your marketplace
- Hard working case studies: showcasing your top talents and positioning you as the ones to choose in the minds of prospective customers.
Meet the Content Marketing team
Between us we have more than 140 years’ experience in B2B Tech/FinTech content marketing.
Before joining forces in The Crowd, we served our time with a raft of best-practice PR and marketing agencies, where most of us worked at account director level or above, as well as creating and managing full content programmes in-house.
Content Marketing clients
Some useful content marketing blogs
You can find all our content marketing blogs here. Below are some of the most recent:
- In this blog that reflects on the first 18 months of Lauren’s freelance career, and the joy of becoming a fully-fledged writer.
- Katrin looks at aht it takes to create a suxccesful thoughtleadership programme
- So you’re going to create a blog, great! But what makes a great blog? Sandra shares her thoughts.
- Sam reflects on how it’s easy to forget the talk when you’re so busy walking that walk and discusses lessons learned in making sure messaging stays apace with your company’s evolution.
- Lauren taps into direct experience of leading content campaigns for a corporate juggernaut to pass on her tips for laying down the foundations of a solid content marketing plan.