What can thought leadership PR do for your firm?
Telling your story in a way that engages your stakeholders; ensuring you become known for your expertise; cutting through the noise and serving as a red carpet to introduce your sales team – that’s how PR helps our clients.
Don’t worry if you don’t have regular news, or lots of time, or a raft of spokespeople – that’s never stopped us before. We clear away the internal obstacles and find creative ways to raise your profile.
We’ll work with you every step of the way, from identifying relevant topics to rolling out manageable, credible campaigns that tap into your authenticity. We’ll help you get your views across clearly and make sure you receive the recognition you deserve.
- PR consultancy: developing PR and media strategy; developing corporate, product and culture narrative
- Research: preparing tailored media lists, award and event calendars
- News room: setting up virtual press rooms; drafting press releases and distributing to relevant trade, business, national and regional media outlets
- Thought leadership: proactively pitching your thoughts on topical issues, reactively pitching comment on news headlines and offering opinion on future trends
- Media content: drafting blogs, opinion pieces, byline articles, profiles, case studies, FAQs and white papers
- Event support, virtual and in person: issuing pre-event news; targeting media and offering interviews; supporting media networking and press attendance at your social events
- Award support: drafting entries and publicising successes
Meet the PR team
Between us we have more than 100 years’ experience in B2B Tech & FinTech PR
Before finding our spiritual home with The Crowd, we all served our time with a raft of best-practice PR and marketing agencies, where we worked at account director level or above. Many of us also worked at a senior level in-house, so we truly understand the challenges you face. With The Crowd you benefit from our collective expertise, not just that of your account team, as we continually share tips and brainstorm ideas for all our clients.
PR clients past and present
adam HTT, Apperio, BJSS, Brexit Tracker, BTD Consulting, Caplin, Cappfinity (formerly Capp), Cardwave, Cloudview, ComplyAdvantage, dxw, EACS, Elliptic, Finantix, Identitii, JDX, Kotter, Market EarlyBird, Mobius Labs, mySociety, Quorsus, SmartKYC, Urban Jungle, Xceptor.