What can Social Media do for your firm?
Social media is an integral part of any firm’s communications activities. Done well it can help you engage with your clients and the wider community, support thought leadership activities and promote key spokespeople while amplifying your news and market messages.
Don’t know where to start? How often you should be tweeting or posting on LinkedIn? Who to follow, what to say, how much to say, when to say it, how to say it?
We can help with all of that. We can be as hands-on as you need us to be, from advising on best practices to providing the right content, managing your daily / weekly / monthly schedule and of course helping to set the right KPIs to measure impact.
Social Media services
- Social media strategy: defining the why and the how you want to do social media activities, setting the right parameters for success (whether it is about growing your audience or increasing engagement), conducting a social media audit to analyse what works and what doesn’t and how you compare to competitors, creating a social media calendar.
- Live posting from events: want to get trending? Industry events are a great platform for raising your brand’s profile. Live tweeting at events can help you amplify your presence, spread your message further, increase traffic to your website and engagement with your current audience as well as those at the event, and of course grow your followers
- Social media channel management: because we know clients have different approaches to and needs for social media, we offer a flexible service. We can recommend the right people to follow, research and provide the right content to share; we can create posts; we can manage the scheduling using your preferred platform; and we can provide a sensible level of ‘housekeeping’ to make sure you and your followers do actually have a genuine reason to be connected! And of course we can be your social media manager from start to finish. You choose what you need.
Meet the Social Media team
Between us we have 35 years’ experience in running B2B social media channels.
We are a mixture of copywriters and digital geeks who are able to combine deep industry knowledge with practical experience of social media.
Social Media clients
Some useful Social Media blogs
You can find all our social media blogs here. Here’s three of our favourites:
- Can anyone be a coproarate social media manager? No is the short answer or for some tips on how to get corporarate feeds working as hard as the rest of the comms machine check out Simona’s latest post.
- Peter explains why employee advcoacy is moving up the agenda
- Having survived to tell the tale,Sandra passes on lessons learned for live tweeting at an event (not for the faint hearted).