Championing the Consultancies
With so many firms offering consultancy services, it’s hard to stand out. Unlike companies who push their products’ unique selling points or latest features and functions, your people and processes are what set you apart, and what you should be known for.
We have worked with many B2B consultancies over the years, including BJSS, BTD, JDX, Kotter and now Quorsus. As a result we have learned to balance extracting thought leadership input from your smartest people against the need for those smartest people to be stacking up their billable hours.
Whether you want to promote your unique culture or spread the word about your geographic growth, or if you simply want to generate prospective clients’ interest, we can create the right campaign for your consultancy.
Check out some recent accolades for our consultancy clients
- Inclusion in The Telegraph’s top 100 UK Tech Entrepreneurs
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200 2019
- Inclusion in The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 2018
And some great consultancy coverage
- Why should you hire from within? In this article for The Times JDX’s head of learning speaks about the firm’s approach.
- Article from managing director of change consultancy Kotter in Forbes on what Chris Froome’s Tour de France win says about business success.
- Byline from the founder of BTD Consulting in CEO Today magazine on divestment as a strategy for organisational growth.
- Article placement for BJSS in Information Age outlining the five steps to empower punk employees.
- Byline from Kotter’s MD for Europe, Graham Scrivener, in Management Today on why cultural diversity at work matters.