Galvanising the Global Game Changers
As an industry leader riding high in the top right hand quadrant of analyst reports, with your company name shining on rows of industry awards, and as a stalwart in nearly every relevant RFP, you can see how someone who isn’t in your shoes might think you don’t need any extra support, right? Well, as you know, number one doesn’t stay that way with that outlook.
You are faced with constant economic, political, social and technological change along with fluctuations in your specific market – new competitors, new market influencers and channels, new decision makers to get on side. Standing still is not an option.
Objective, experienced and highly-skilled professionals who can plug a skills gap or provide additional support when resource is thinly spread can be just the secret weapon you need to ensure you keep that poll position.
We provide market leaders with a range of services, from running messaging and positioning workshops to target new markets to supporting your in-house teams when you have an extra heavy workload and ensuring brand is visually represented in a consistently professional and striking way.
Recent accolades bestowed on our clients who are at the top of their game
- Winner WealthManagement.com’s Tech Providers: Client Onboard Solution
- Inclusion in the WealthTech 100
- Winner Private Banker International Award ‘Excellent Customer Experience’
And some great coverage for the game changers here:
- Interview for Finantix co-founder with Professional Wealth Management discussing how AI can bolster the human side of wealth management
- A byline article in The HR World on The Four Talent Pillars and the Future of Work by Alex Linley, CEO of Capp
- A byline piece by Finantix co-founder on “Pragmatic Innovation is the Key to Success” in RegTech Insights
- Dr Alex Linley, Capp CEO and co-founder and leading academic in the field of positive psychology, commenting on levelling the playing field for university admissions in OnRec
- Byline article in HR Review from Capp CEO and co-founder Dr Alex Linley questioning if people analytics and psychometric testing are essential to recruitment.