Supporting the Scale-ups
So you’ve survived the baptism of fire that is the start-up phase and now you have more market access, stronger revenues, decent cash flow and more employees. But now you face a whole new set of problems.
Everything feels a little lopsided – the development and implementation team is huge, yet your support functions are the same as they were in the early days. A major issue, particularly when it comes to making sure the outside world knows all about your new capabilities, proof points and how fast you have evolved.
We have worked with many Scale-ups, and while challenging the ride is always thrilling. Whether you want to get to know your key media and tell the world about your achievements, spread the word about your visionary leader and boost your social media clout, or start snatching those well-earned trophies – we can help with that.
Check out some recent awards bestowed on our Scale-up clients:
- Winner Tech Leaders Employer of the Year award 2019
- Inclusion in the TechWomen100 2018
- Winner Techies ‘Best Place for developers to work 2018’
- Inclusion in Harrington Starr’s 100 Most Influential FinTech Companies for 2018
- Winner Information Age ‘Young Tech Leader of 2017’
Some great coverage achieved for our Scale-up clients:
- Xceptor’s CEO discusses the potential of intelligent automation in this Tabb Forum byline article.
- Comments from CEO and co-founder of Urban Jungle in Insurance Times discussing the latest FCA report and its impact on the industry.
- Guest blog from head of delivery at digital services provider dxw in Computer Weekly on attracting women into tech.
- Euromoney interviews Caplin Systems’ CEO for this article on DLT distributed ledger technology as a means of reducing back-office costs.
- 11:FS Q&A with Urban Jungle CEO and co-founder on building an InsurTech offering.