Standing up for the Start-ups
Figuring out how to tell the market about your new venture can be tough. Word of mouth can work for a while, but for sustained growth and a strong pipeline, you need more, a lot more. With limited resources, cash flow challenges and not enough hours in the day, you need a trusted group of comms and marketing professionals who will make sure your budget works as hard as you do.
We are practical and proactive, ensuring that your time and funds are well invested. Our cloud-based model keeps our overheads low, so you can access deep-dive expertise at affordable rates.
Whether it’s Tech, Cyber or FinTech, we have earned our Start-up stripes, having already helped such firms as Apperio, Brexit Tracker, Elliptic, GDF, mySociety, Identitii, and more.
So if you are looking to become the go-to expert in your field, if you want great event support or dream of owning a cabinet full of well-deserved awards and accolades, if you want to secure funding by creating market awareness, or if you have a specific goal in mind, we can help.
Check out some recent awards won for our Start-up clients:
- Winner Trading Technology Insight Awards: ‘Best Alternative Data Provider’
- Inclusion in Silicon’s Top 8 IoT Start-ups
- Winner Intelligent Trading Technology Awards: ‘Best FinTech Innovation’ 2018
- Inclusion in TechWorld’s ten UK RegTech Start-ups to Watch
- Inclusion in The Times’ Six Top Disruptive Startups
Some great coverage achieved for our Start-up clients:
- Article in Computer Weekly on Australia’s adoption of Open Banking with comment from Identitii’s CEO
- Letter from the CEO of IoT visual surveillance company Cloudview in the Daily Telegraph discussing new cyber security legislation.
- Comments from founder of Brexit Tracker in The Independent on what economic indicators show about the financial impact of Brexit.
- Interview with CEO of civic tech experts mySociety in Management Today on his approach to leadership.
- News story in the Daily Mail on how blockchain start-up Elliptic is tackling criminal use of bitcoin